How to properly install the beaker and remove it easily：
1. Place the beaker with the handle on the processor base and lock it by turning it in the direction of the arrow on the base
2. Put the steaming basket into stirring cup at designated location and cover the lid. Then you can rotate the lid counterclockwise in the proper position.
3. Holding the stirring cup and then rotate the lid clockwise to open it.
How to install the blade assembly?
The blade holder is rotated on the left to install the blade assembly. The blade holder is rotated on the right to remove the blade assembly.
Make sure that the blade is in place.
Note: The bell mouth of waterproof circle should be put downwards.
1. Be careful to deal with the blade assembly to avoid being cut by blade. Because it is extremely sharp.
2. All these parts can also be disassembled and washed in the dishwasher except the main body.
3. For more operating instructions and installation tutorials, please refer to the instructions.
It is the fastest stage of children's growth from 0 to 3 years old.
The absorption of this stage for children determines the brain development and the establishment of the immune mechanism, even the health.
Baby nutrition feeding become especially important during this period.
So baby food maker is also important.
Homemade food is oh-so healthy, but it can take forever to make. Not anymore! With the Elechomes Baby Food Maker, you’ll be able to make yummy, nutritious baby food in a few quick minutes.
Just toss fruits and veggies into the jar, soften them with steam, and blend! You’ll spend less time slaving away and more time with your little angel.
It not only can steam and blend ingredients, and also can chop, defrost or reheat them, warm milk, steril-ize baby bottles, steam eggs and more.
To protect the motor and maximize product lifespan, the baby food maker will stop working automatically if the water level is low.
The device only starts to work after the jar being placed correctly and the jar lid is locked to the right position.
Rotate the knob to steam and puree your ingredients for as long as you need. Click sound alerts you when complete.
Cleaning is simple— just remove the blade, rinse it, wipe it, and let it dry.
About Cup Wall Discoloration:
It is possible that the stirring cup and the steaming basket are colored by food, it is a normal phenomenon.
This is because the wall of the cup is well mixed with the food, and colored liquids and residues adhere during the heating process.
We recommend that you clean them as soon as possible after use.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
You can also use the self-cleaning function of this baby food maker for cleaning.
1. Remove the beaker and open the lid. Then pour the water into the blender cup until it reaches
Maximum cleaning position.
2. Place the splash cap on the beaker and close the lid of the beaker.
3. Then place the beaker on the cup holder and rotate it into position.
4. Press the agitation button to start "cleaning". Empty the blender cup and clean it 2-3 times, using the same steps and times.
5. Keep mixing cups and steaming baskets away from sunny places, do not expose to sunlight, and soak in hot water.
After cleaning, please dry in a cool place.
1. Clean the baby food processor immediately after each use to ensure that the inside of the container is clean and does not leave food color.
2. Do not immerse the main body in water to avoid damage to the internal circuit.
3. After each cleaning, please dry the host and all accessories in a ventilated and dry place, or wipe with a dry cotton cloth or paper towel to avoid mol-d production.